Friday, July 18, 2014

Joy


Rockaway Beach, Oregon

I was tempted to not say anything with this blog because the picture is powerful on its own...at least for me. There is no way that I can look at this picture without smiling and feeling a bit jealous.

You see, I want to experience the joy that I see in this child. I see a child that doesn't have a care in the world except to enjoy the sand and the ocean.

WOW!!!

"But let the godly rejoice. Let them be glad in God's presence. Let them be filled with joy." Psalm 68:3 New Living Translation

When the godly rejoice it's like being at the beach or the mountains or any other place where we release the tensions and struggles of life.

Christ is our never ending source of joy.

Join the conversation at Praying With the Eyes on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/groups/173881749421231/

(Click on picture to enlarge.)

Text and Photographs ©Copyright 2012-2014 Douglas P. Brauner.  ARR. 

No comments:

Post a Comment