Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Breckenridge, Colorado

You had better not get lost.

My first ski outing in Colorado was with my friend Woody.  In one day we skied Breckenridge, Keystone and A Basin.  However the day almost ended after an early run at Breck.

I lost Woody.

As you can see from this trail map, it is easy to get lost at Breck.

Among the thousands of people, the 31 lifts (that's right 31) and acres of terrain, Woody found me.  We didn't have walkie-talkies or cell phones, yet he found me.

"The next day Jesus decided to go to Galilee. He found Philip and said to him, 'Follow me.'" John 1:43 ESV

Jesus is in the habit of finding people, especially those who are lost.  We don't know the circumstances of Philip's life.  But we do know that Jesus found him...and called him.

You might feel lost.  Circumstances might be getting the better of you.  I pray you hear Jesus' voice today calling you.

He has found you.

(Click on picture to enlarge.)



Text and Photographs ©Copyright 2012 Douglas P. Brauner.  ARR.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment