Thursday, September 6, 2012

Summer Aspen Near Divide, CO

I recently read an article from Outdoor Photographer that ended with the writer stating that he prays with his eyes (or something like that).  This phrase stuck with me.  It states what I try to do with my camera.  Here is my goal: to add a photo each day with a Bible passage and some thoughts.  I hope you enjoy.

"For you shall go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and the hills before you shall break forth into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands." Isaiah  55:12

(Click on picture to enlarge.)

Text and Photographs ©Copyright 2012 Douglas P. Brauner.  ARR.   

4 comments:

  1. I love that you are doing this PD! I would suggest you add your copyright tag to the actual photos as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Windie! I included text and photographs copyrighted...

      Delete
  2. Just had a chance to read and see all these. Awesome. I hope to take the time to enjoy these each day.

    ReplyDelete